Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ROAD TRIP!

So Eve and I spent last week visiting my most gracious, wonderful friends Rachel & Nate in Minnesota. I met both of these guys when I was stationed in Japan. Rachel's family, the Red Clouds, became my family away from family. I hadn't seen Rachel in about 4 years, so it was a lovely reunion.

Eve did AMAZING on the plane! The flight wasn't that long, but she happily played & slept the entire way there! Thank God! We enjoyed the cool weather, Eve played in the grass & looked at the squirrels & chipmonks scampering around the Johnson's little yard. I met Rachel's delightful girlfriends. What a hoot!! One of them even watched (well was in the house while Eve was asleep) Eve for me while Rachel & I went to the movies. It was such a relaxing trip. I wasn't sure I wanted to come home but their little 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment was g
etting crowded. :o) Here are some pics from our first big journey! Many more to come!! (After uploading these I realized I got no pictures of me or Rachel! HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment